TataCliq, the ‘Phygital’ e-commerce market place

Tata Group Chairman, Cyrus Mistry says, “TataCliq is a first-of-its-kind ‘phygital’ e-commerce marketplace bringing a smart combination of the reassurance and in-store experience of a large on-ground network with the convenience of online shopping, bringing the best of both worlds together,” describing the newly launched ecommerce platform, TataCliq.com.

Tata Industries owning 90% of the venture is the curator while,  Tata Unistore, the retail arm holds the remaining 10% and runs the handle. CEO, Ashutosh Panday says that the three strategies are sales, products and after sales services to blend in-store and online shopping experience making it the ‘phygital’ e-commerce platform.

The handle offers 400 brands and about 25 exclusive, premium foreign brands for apparel, footwear and electronics. The services deliver from 530 stores to nearly 7000 PIN codes spanning around 690 cities. TataCliq has a database of 10 million shopppers. The website is looking to offer accessories like watches and sunglasses and others soon.

When asked, about the challenges they would face due to launching late in the e-commerce industry, the CEO Mr. Pandey responded saying that launching late has helped them start without any hiccup and providing the latest technology to their customers.

Read Full Article…

Author: admin

Share This Post On